Last week it was announced Key Fund became finalists in the UK’s most exciting awards for social entrepreneurs. Cause UK were thrilled to write the award nomination for our friends at the Key Fund.
The Citi Microentrepreneurship Awards were established by the Citi Foundation to recognise best-in-class microentrepreneurs and the responsible finance sector.
The awards are aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, celebrating those whose businesses are contributing to economic growth, social and environmental wellbeing.
A responsible finance provider, Key Fund is shortlisted in the Impact Award. The winners will be announced at an Awards Ceremony on 13 March 2019 in Liverpool.
Becoming a finalist or award-winner in this prestigious award raises profile locally, regionally and nationally, as well as demonstrates innovation and excellence, alongside prize money of £20k for the Impact Award.
It isn’t the first time we’ve written the award entries for the Key Fund. Award wins include:
- 2016, Key Fund won the Economic Impact Award (winning £20k)
- 2016, Key Fund client Paperworks won (£5K)
- 2017, Key Fund client The Gingerbread House won (£5k)
- 2018, entries for the Key Fund and their clients resulted in four finalists
- 2019, – finger’s crossed!