Cause UK is representing French firm Famileo and helping them to launch their APP to the UK market.
Bringing generations closer together
One thing the past couple of years has taught us is the value of family.
Famileo has taken France by storm, and has now launched in the UK.
The brainchild of a grandson, Tanguy, who struggled to keep in touch with his grandma, Elisabeth, it originally launched in French care homes. Now Famileo is making grandparents smile in more than 50 countries.
Family members, no matter where they live in the world, can take part, keeping everyone regularly connected with your elderly loved one, helping reduce feelings of loneliness, isolation and boosting well-being.
How Famileo works
With a simple App, the whole family can add anecdotes, photos, memories and messages with just a few clicks. Their grandparents then receive a personalised newspaper as the messages are automatically formatted and printed. The newspaper is sent by post, as frequently as you want.
All members of your family can post their messages from their smartphone, tablet or computer, and Famileo takes care of the rest.
- Famileo receives 5-star reviews as a bestselling App in France.
- It costs from £5 per month for unlimited family members to send a monthly gazette.
- Once registered, everyone in the family can chip in with the payment.
- It includes up to 30 messages per gazette.
- It can be delivered to any country in the world at the same price.
- Famileo has even prepared an email for you ready to send to family members to get involved.
- Website: The family newspaper that brings joy to grandparents (famileo.com)
- The App can be downloaded via the website or on the App Store and Google Play.
If you’d like to sample a free trial of Famileo, please do get in touch – or for any further media info or images, please contact Clair email@example.com m: 07531 948014.