Cause UK is a public relations agency in Harrogate specialising in supporting ethical businesses, the arts, charities and good causes.
Winner of the Prolific North PR Agency of the Year 2021, Cause UK was established in 2010. Our work is proven to raise profiles, attract investment, increase footfall and ultimately boost revenue for the clients we have the privilege to work with.
• Provide strategic marketing and public relations services.
• Provide event management.
• Are Google-accredited in digital marketing services.
• Support businesses across all sectors, particularly green, ethical business, and Corporate Social Responsibility agendas.
• Represent the social and community enterprise sector.
• Work with the public sector on stakeholder management and key messaging.
• Raise awareness of good causes.
Working closely with broadcast journalists and editors in print and digital, we create compelling stories that captures media attention. We also create marketing materials, including copywriting brochures, social impact reports, event guides and digital content.
Our services help entrepreneurs, good causes, and businesses to thrive. We provide compelling film and photography services to our clients.
Cause UK is run by two sisters, Clair and Ann pictured with Teddy.
Agents of change, our aim is to support organisations to enrich lives, explore what matters, campaign for good, provoke thought, inspire action, and put heart and intelligence into the news agenda.
We align all of our projects with good causes and since 2010 we have raised £1m for charity.
Our clients include ethical businesses, social enterprise, the public sector, science, innovation, tech for good start-ups, the public sector, health (hospitals and hospices) environmental and rural organisations and the arts.
We measure our objectives via increased revenue for our clients, increased footfall, increased investment , raised profile and money raised for charity.
Cause UK Brochures