Clair Challenor-Chadwick, MD of Cause UK, has been shortlisted for the Third Sector IOD Director of the year in the UK finals which take place on Thursday 23rd October at Lancaster London Hotel. Clair won the Yorkshire and Humber Third Sector Director of the Year in May 2014.
The IoD Director of the Year Awards celebrate directors at the forefront of leadership excellence.
Clair said “I am thrilled to be shortlisted and its great to share the nomination with such an amazing group of talented Third Sector leaders.”
The awards will be hosted by Michael Portillo.
Public/Third Sector Director of the Year
This award is open to all directors in the public sector, as well as those working in the third sector and other charitable or not-for-profit organisations.
- John Forkin, Marketing Derby, Managing Director, East Midlands.
- Gordon Milligan, Translink Director of HR and Organisational Development, Northern Ireland.
- Ian Jeffers, The Prince’s Trust, Director, Northern Ireland.
- Clair Challenor-Chadwick, Cause UK, Managing Director, Yorkshire.
- Gary Verity, Welcome to Yorkshire, Chief Executive, Yorkshire.
- John McGuinness, Grainville School, Headteacher, Jersey.
- Ann Rivera, Trident Social Investment, Group Director of Organisational Development, West Midlands.
- Joy Saunders, Integrity Action, Chief Operating Officer, South and London.
- Judith Paget, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board, Interim Chief Executive, Wales.
- Penny Brockman, Mountain Rescue England and Wales, Financial Director, Wales.
- Nick Sturge, Science Research Foundation, Director, South West.